Join us for a fun packed day of cycling celebration and entertainment for all the family.
Where and when
Sunday 24th July – 11am – 3pm
Lightwater Recreation Ground, Lightwater, GU18 5SJ
- Bouncy Castle and ball pool for children
- Central arena with displays and live music
- Exhibitors to help you get cycling including free Travel SMART cycle maps
- Raffle to win £100 of cycle kit
Plan your journey on the Travel SMART Journey Planner.
Nearest Rail Station: Bagshot
The best way to get to the festival is to join one of our guided rides. Routes will be on-road and led by a fully qualified Surrey County Council cycle instructor so they’re suitable for those who have not been on a bike for a while. Rides will be leaving at 10am from the following locations to cycle to the festival:
- The Square in Bagshot
- The Half Moon – Windlesham
- Outside the Co-op – Lightwater
- Billiant Bikes – Chobham
There’s no need to book, simply turn up on the day. Please note that you will need your own bike – check the full T’s and C’s.