Surrey County Council is consulting on proposals for highway improvements to the A30 and Camberley Town Centre including potential changes to the A30 bus lane.
The consultation is open until Sunday 9 April 2017 and during this period we are inviting the public, businesses and other organisations to find out more about the proposals online or at one of our public exhibitions. It will be of particular interest to those who use the A30 at peak times or who regularly visit the Camberley Town Centre area. The proposed changes aim to reduce peak hour delays along the A30, maintain bus reliability and improve accessibility for pedestrians and cyclists on routes to and within Camberley town centre.
You can provide your feedback by completing a short questionnaire either online or at the exhibition.
Further information about the proposals, public exhibitions and the online questionnaire can be found at: http://bit.ly/2dRrZyq
Surrey County Council staff will be present at all public exhibitions to help with questions about the proposals and consultation process:
- Tesco & M&S Forecourt, Meadows Shopping Centre, GU47 0FD Friday 3 March, 10am-4pm
- Camberley Mall, GU15 3SL Saturday 4 March, 10am-4pm
- Frimley Green Library, Beech Rd, GU16 6LQ Tuesday 7 March, 10am – 1pm
- Lightwater Library, 83a Guildford Rd, GU18 5SB Tuesday 7 March, 2pm – 5pm
- Arena Leisure Centre, Grand Ave, GU15 3QH Wednesday 15 March, 10am – 1pm
- Waitrose, London Rd, GU19 5DG Wednesday 15 March, 2pm – 6pm
Major Schemes TeamSurrey County Council, County Hall, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2DN
Telephone – 03456 009 009
Website – www.surreycc.gov.uk/majortransportprojects
Email – email@example.com